Randomized news and fun facts
Recently updated articles
I have decided to update articles as I find out more information on matters described in my articles, instead of writing new articles. I think this approach fits the purpose of this website, even if it might not be the best way to manage and deliver new information. Should someone come back to this website to find out something about an issue or remember a solution he found here in the past, updated information will come in handy.
For a while, I will also update some of the older articles to the new blocks-oriented approach of WordPress – so some of the articles below might not have any new information.
These are some articles which have been updated lately:
- A Debian desktop experience
- Thoughts on naming your variables
- Windows 10, but with package managers
- Virtualmin hosting on Debian 10 Buster
- A shy step towards the Gnome desktop environment
- The easy path towards a new website
- From Windows Home to Ubuntu Desktop
- A first glance at Vue.js
- Quick command to stop all docker container
- Adding SSL to your Apache Server