The purpose of this website is to keep track of my personal growth as a programmer. I post here articles that I found interesting, solutions to problems I have encountered and last but not least, display information about my latest projects, achievements and about myself.
As regards latest projects, due to the fact that not all clients have agreed to publicly list information about their products, you should request my CV for making sure the information you get is up to date.
To sum up, the above are just a few of the technologies, libraries, platforms, packages that I have used over the years. They are common in my latest projects, so that is why they came to mind. However, I am constantly looking out for new stuff and trying to implement them in my projects.
Education and work
- Frontend developer, 2018 – present;
- Full-stack developer, 2011 – 2018;
- Active duty police officer, 2009 – 2011;
- “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” Police Academy, Bucharest, 2005 – 2009;
- “Mihai Eminescu” National College, Bucuresti, 1997 – 2001, Special Math Classes.
- Romanian, Native;
- English, Advanced, Cambridge ILEC – C1, 2009;
- Spanish, A2;
- French, Beginner;
Recently updated articles
For now, I have decided to update articles as I find out more information on matters described in my articles.
I think this approach fits the purpose of this website, even if it might not be the best way to manage and deliver new information. However, should someone come back to this website to find out something about an issue or remember a solution he found here in the past, updated information will come in handy.
So, these are some articles which have been updated lately:
- Remove unwanted apps from older Android OS 1 week ago
- Fanny – monitor your CPU temperature on macOS 1 week ago
- Windows 10, but with package managers 1 week ago
- Saving your Windows 10 license 1 week ago
- From Windows Home to Ubuntu Desktop 1 week ago
- Virtualmin on Ubuntu – add support for newer php versions 1 week ago
- Password managers 1 week ago
- Install Alpine Linux on an older computer 1 week ago
- A Debian desktop experience 1 week ago
- The easy path towards a new website 1 week ago