The tools used in development can be important time savers and overall experience improvements. This is why they get their own page on the website. I recommend you check out the ones below, as many of them ease my life every day.
This page contains links to interesting
awesome packs available out there. At the moment they are just collected, but in the future I might filter interesting software and put it in a special category. But without more introduction, here they are:
Sites and tools
- tiny-helpers.dev A collection of web tools used in development
- nodesign.dev Help for people who want their ideas into prototypes as soon as possible
- awesomejs.dev A nice helper for picking proper tools for your project
- regex101.com Online regex tester and debugger for easy development
- photopea.com Online image editing in a Photoshop like application
- codewars.com Trainer for algorithms
- codesandbox.com Sandbox code online
These are some of the tools that I installed locally and use every day. Some of these tools are operating system specific (e.g. they can be found only for Linux or OS X), though.
- Visual Studio Code
- SQLite browser
Articles on tools
The following articles are about programs, packages and methods of completing tasks.
Recently, because of the fan activity/noise, I have been tempted to try some monitoring tool….
I have recently taken more interest into Ubuntu. Though Docker appears to be really useful,…
State is a tool helping your Macbook remember the position of windows when plugging and…
The fetch() function is a Promise-based mechanism for programatically making web requests in the browser….
With its strong focus on developer experience, Aurelia can enable you to not only create…