I have started building a contacts application in Vue.js with Vuex and so far I have accoplished:
- setting up the development space and the project with bootstrap-vue – https://bootstrap-vue.js.org/docs/components/list-group/
- setting up basic tests;
- building the authentication system, JWT based;
- building the basic interface for contacts and a dashboard component.
Pros so far:
- I like the way components are build, all containing
- I like the
scopedproperty on the style tag;
- similar to React.js, but with a less steep learning curve.
- the changes in the data store are not always updated in the interface – https://vuejs.org/v2/guide/reactivity.html#Change-Detection-Caveats
I am still learning about it and testing, so I will be back with more opinions.